Friday, October 1, 2010

FML

My life is still not that interesting, except for the fact that I suck at my job. I got home after my 8 hours of answering phones and wondering if the best years of my life are all that they're cracked up to be. As I drifted off while making my short commute from the office, I thought that perhaps I am making a journey that many people that I have had the pleasure (or other less favorable experience) of meeting in my life have also made.

Then I began to wonder, why the fuck am I so stupid and can't get the simple shit down? Do I need more sleep? Maybe I should cut down on caffeine or something. I blame my pontificating on a future that hasn't happened and my inability to live in the here and now at times. Finally, I was thinking about how emo I was, and decided that I need to do whatever it takes to make my own way in the world. Work has to be done effectively, not quickly. I am not one of those people who can catch on by watching someone do something, also the cripplingly low self-esteem and confidence level I have doesn't help things either.

So, it's decided! I will go out and say "Fuck you world! You will not break me!" I've been massively depressed before and let me tell you that it's not fun. Nothing seems like it's going right at all and everyone around you can't do anything to rouse you from this somber environment you shroud yourself in... in other words, it sucks. FUCK YOU WORLD! I WILL OWN YOU!

No comments: